Spring Break Kart Challenge

Bodoni

Infamous kart racer and rolling roadblock, my sister, has put out a challenge for racers on Wed, 3/26. I know, I know -- it's not a Sunday -- but we'll do one soon. So if you can make it please do so you can help me throw her into the tires! We'll start around 7:30-8:00pm and a fun time will be had by all. More info can be had at HotTrack.

Team Joyson also found out about SyKart opening a track in Tigard. I called and they say it'll hopefully open on April 1st. We'll just have to check that out!

Good news for you -- bad news for me. I've got to jet to San Diego this Friday and won't be back until 3/28. I'm so sorry I won't be able to pummel you into submission (this time). Will other cachers step up to do the deed for me?

quote:
Where did you guys end up going after the races last time?

After the last race we actually didn't go anywhere. Most of us had early committments the next morning, so we just went our separate ways. I drove the local roads a bit ahead of time and didn't see any likely prospects besides Billygan's, but I didn't take a very scientific approach to it. Anyone live in the area?

How very convenient for you Bodoni. I can see you're afraid of losing to a girl. Or maybe it's Dr. I who is scaring everyone off. I'm starting to understand how Sassquatch feels. Maybe now that he has the spike we'll get back into the swing of things.

being good (within reason, of course)