Okay, trust me on this one...

oregone

I know i haven't exactly steered you to the correct course before. Remember that time in Coos Bay when i cajoled you into jumping into the coquille river? yeah. sorry about that. but how was i to know about the tetanus? whoever dumped that stupid 19th century boat there should be shot. no trial, no jury, just straight to the executioner.

and that girl in ontario: i SWEAR she said she was eighteen. it's canada's fault. somehow.

but i'm sure of this one. this one, you HAVE to do. i've been doing this for a while so i know what i'm talking about.

i can't really describe it in certain terms because i don't want to give anything away, but if you don't do this cache, then you're missing out.

bellemanda and laurencat don't think i should just go around on the forums endorsing caches, but the above is definitely my new edition to my top ten.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

HEY! laurencat and I said no such thing! we said you should not LIE to get people's attention.

Anyhow, I really would love to do this cache! slinger91 and bubble_luscious are some of my favorite geocachers and I am down with doing his cache! Especially after the Berenstien Bears hint that laurencat gave me (they are very criptic about this one, which is new and intrigues me because they are usally so forthcoming with details).

I am defininitivly going to find this cache, and i hear there is an amazing site in slinger91's front yard.

~~

I'm not great enough to be modest.