Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
GaryBPT

Upgrading to Premium

Hi all,

I'm sure this will have been raised before so apologies if it has.

I've just upgraded my account through an in-app purchase on my iPhone. The transaction was successful and I received email confirmation, but the app and website still say that I have a basic account. Has anybody experienced this and know how to rectify it?

Thanks,

Gary

Hi all,

I've just upgraded my account through an in-app purchase on my iPhone. The transaction was successful and I received email confirmation, but the app and website still say that I have a basic account. Has anybody experienced this and know how to rectify it?

Thanks,

Gary

See if logging out and signing back in shows you as active. If it still doesn't show you as premium, you should reach out to geocaching.com using their contact form at http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request

Good luck

Thanks both.

I've logged out on all devices (iPhone, computer, forum) and logged back in again and it's still not registering that I'm a premium member. I'll reach out to G.com this evening, fingers crossed we can sort it.

Gary

I purchased the premium today, and have the same issue. Logged out and back in. Still the same. Perhaps Monday...

quote name='GaryBPT' timestamp='1483797364' post='5629218']

Hi all,

Thanks,

Gary