New category

Those can fit into the figurative statues category.

So do Bear Statues, Dog Statues, and Lion Statues.

I am not suggesting we should have a separate category for every animal, but goat statues are actually quite common in Europe (I have pictures of a few).

So, if it works for Lions and Tigers and Bears, sorry, Lions and Dogs and Bears, it should work for goats.

Or, (as I have seen a number of cow statues too), maybe we could expand it to Farm Animal Statues.

I am not suggesting we should have a separate category for every animal, but goat statues are actually quite common in Europe (I have pictures of a few).

So, if it works for Lions and Tigers and Bears, sorry, Lions and Dogs and Bears, it should work for goats.

Or, (as I have seen a number of cow statues too), maybe we could expand it to Farm Animal Statues.

The specific animal category pre-date figurative sculptures category. One reason it was created was so there would not be separate categories for each animal.

One needs to be careful when submitting to Figurative Public Sculpture.

From the requirments:

"6. If the Waymark can be posted in another category, that is where it belongs first. For example, a lion sculpture would go in the Lion Statues category; a bear in the Bear Statues category or a carved tree in Outside Wooden Display Carvings category."