Trackable coin help!

trps68

I don't know what to do. There is a geocacher that has had my trackable geocoins on her possession since 2014. She is not letting it go travel by itself but taking it to different geocaches and logging that it was there when it never left her pocket. That's not how you geocache. I sent her an email requesting to either drop it in the nearest geocache or I will send her my address to drop it in the mail. Please help me get my coin back.

There really isn't anything that anyone 'can do' to make her follow your wishes. Groundspeak will not even get involved and if you can't get her to respond you'll need to accept that.

Maybe one added e-mail might help, POLITELY asking her to follow her Girl Scout beliefs and rules (I'm sure they have something that would cover this). Since she lists geocaching as one of her top five activities, you might also POLITELY ask her to play by the rules of trackables and release your coin.

Other than that, nothing you or any of us can do to make it happen. There is no 'Goon Squad' for enforcement ... :)

Good luck getting your coin back into the wild.