Payment problems Premium membership

Danbike_Lizbike

I tried to process our annual payment on 12-31. I did get a note from GC telling me thank you. The renewal date on my profile has not changed. The payment has not been processed by PP.

From FB I did get a note that GC is having problems with anyone using an Apple device, but I used a PC.

No further comment from GC.COM.

Anyone know what is going on?

I tried to process our annual payment on 12-31. I did get a note from GC telling me thank you. The renewal date on my profile has not changed. The payment has not been processed by PP.

From FB I did get a note that GC is having problems with anyone using an Apple device, but I used a PC.

Hey,

could you please send us a mail via Helpcenter, so that we can investigate this?

Cheers,

Martin

I already have done this twice.

Information on Your Request {746257}

Information on Your Request {746562}

Still waiting for some concrete response.

DO I need to pay again. IF so why is the payment icon missing on my profile?

Hey,

could you please send us a mail via Helpcenter, so that we can investigate this?

Cheers,

Martin

We renewed our premium membership on 13 Jan and received a payment receipt from GC.com. However, our previous premium membership expired on 17 Jan and we are now showing as just basic members. I have submitted an enquiry and copy of the payment receipt via the Help Centre but have received no reply as yet. Can anyone shed any light on this please?