Firefox loopt vast op script geocaching map.

RoSa04

De laatse maanden, heb ik veel last, dat mijn firefox niet meer werkt, en ik een melding over een script krijg.

“Waarschuwing: script reageert niet” en dan de keuze doorgaan of stoppen .

Ik heb al op de site van mozila gekeken en daar oplossing van uitgeprobeerd maar niks help.

Zijn er meerdere personen die deze problemen ook hebben?

Ik weet dat je met chrome er geen of minder last van heb maar ik ben niet zo'n chrome fan!

Iemand nog ideeën?

I use Linux and Firefox. I have this problem since october ( https://france-geocaching.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=5840 ). Now it's the end of my premium. I can't pay a new premium because geocaching.com has have a bug with Firefox and Groundspeak don't repair this

Hello Troumad-

Thank you for writing in to Geocaching HQ, and sorry to hear you're having issues with our site.

You may need to log out of your Geocaching.com account then clear your browser's cookies and cache, then log back into your account. You may also want to try using another browser.

There's lots of great information about geocaching in our online Help Center.

Please let me know if this does't fix the issue so I can troubleshoot further on your behalf.

Ellis

Community Manager

Please don't pay the premium subscription as long as it is not repaired.