TB milage

GPa_LES

I am finding one of my TBs is not showing mileage even though he is far afield. any help? Item TB7F7FC

It's because according to the logs your traveller has only been in one cache, i.e. Walk In The Park. All the other logs were locationless notes or grabs. At the next drop log the mileage between that cache and Walk In The Park should show. I hope that helps. :)

We own a micro right across the street from our house (so I can see, meet and get to know other cachers). Every TB I put out now starts its journey by first "Visiting" that cache even though it won't fit in it and doesn't stay. This way I get a good mileage indicator from home. However, one thing I've noticed with one of our TBs that has been to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji is that every time it crosses the International Date Line it travels thousands of miles all the way around the world even if it only in fact traveled to a cache a mile away. I've asked geocaching.com about this and they admitted to me that that is a glitch that they are working on fixing - Happy Travels

... However, one thing I've noticed with one of our TBs that has been to Australia, New Zealand and Fiji is that every time it crosses the International Date Line it travels thousands of miles all the way around the world even if it only in fact traveled to a cache a mile away. ...

And the problem is...? ;)

11 hours ago, Gpa_Lysle said:

has never gotten any proper drops.

Well, to be fair,  by logs you never placed it in a cache correctly to start it off. 

One had to Grab It from you when they found it in a cache.  They were nice enough to include a picture of the area, and did correctly drop it in a cache.    :)

It was then retrieved by one who hasn't cached or logged in since May of this year, yet has numerous TBs and coins still supposedly held  (some as late as March of this year).

- Your issue was  between Sept-Oct of last year. May change in time, but I don't believe you'll see any more mileage or proper drops on this one...

Edited by cerberus1
addification