Red Centre Experience Easter 2017

The Farmers 5

The countdown is now on with only 4 months to Australia's most

exciting Mega Event to date. The Red Centre Experience , Alice

Springs . GC6825Z.

My link

The whole event is a free entry ,as is registration .Now is the time to start planning to be part of this 4 day unique event and opportunity to have the geocaching holiday of a lifetime.

The website lists all your information to assist you with camping, activities, food stalls, entertainment,seminars, and much more here at:

My link

Now is the time to pop your Will Attend and officially register online at the website process.

Greg Shaw,

President,

Oz Mega Committee.

Edited by The Farmers 5

Easter is approaching quickly and now is the time to make those plans and be involved in something special. Tourism NT are huge Sponsors of this event and have put a lot into the set up for your benefit. Have a look at the website and you will realise the enormity of the 4 day event .

The Red Centre Experience Mega Event GC6825Z is where you need to place your " Will Attend " to enter this free event.

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC6825Z_red-centre-experience?guid=e5df7476-565d-413f-9400-0db9c34a15bc

If you have never been to this beautiful part of Australia have a peek at the you tube clip below of the event location, township, local caches, scenery and tourist spots.

Greg,

President.

Red Centre Experience :

Wed Night info:

Friday the 10 th of March will be the final cut off date for many items at the event.

Logo items have to be ordered and delivered onsite so you will need to have your :

1/ Will Attend logged.

2/ Geocaching.com account Registered online here

http://red.ozmega.com.au/registration

As long as you have registered by the 10 th of March you will be guaranteed free, the following items :

Registration Bag , Personalised Car Flag ( IMAGE 1 ), Logo Name /Security Tags for each person( IMAGE 2 )with your first name and Geocaching.com name featured.

There will be no spare car flags if you register late. For name tags , there will be blanks at Registration and you will receive a hand written name tag if you miss the cut-off.

So, with 42 days till the start , now is the time to get really serious about your registration and travel plans with Alice

Springs now ready to welcome all attendees from Australia and beyond.

Greg

President.

The Red Centre Experience Mega Event GC6825Z sadly never got MEGA status. I think it missed out by about 56 teams, but it will go down as one of the best events that I have ever gone to. It was my first major geocaching event. The other attendees were so friendly. 

Edited by DARKSIDEDAN.