Is there a Waymark map

acachebox

Depending on your phone, if you use one to cache...

Search the cache page of a cache, and there is a link to 'Nearest Waymarks'

Or https://geotrailsw.com/wm will allow you to see what is near to you.

Or. If you're interested in Waymarking, find what categories you are interested in, photograph everything - and if it's not a Waymark you can Visit, Waymark it yourself!

Depending on your phone, if you use one to cache...

Search the cache page of a cache, and there is a link to 'Nearest Waymarks'

I am using Geocaching.com Find Nearby Geocaches and see no link to Waymarks. Please advise.

Have you clicked on a cache to view it's listing? Once you have, you can click on the "...all nearby waymarks on Waymarking.com" link in the group of links a couple of sections above the logs:

find_links.png

I see nothing as noted on a cache page or any of the pages relating to the cache. I have checked the 3 dots in the upper right for more information and there is nothing there either.

[....]

I am using Geocaching.com Find Nearby Geocaches and see no link to Waymarks. Please advise.

From the cache page: rolleyes.gif

Find...

OMG. Are you talking about using a smartphone? If so, you should have mentioned that from the beginning. My advice was dealing with the use of the webpage.

Hans

Yes your comment does work on my computer. Is there a similar function on the phone. Sorry for the lack of clarity on the device I am using.

OMG. Are you talking about using a smartphone? If so, you should have mentioned that from the beginning. My advice was dealing with the use of the webpage.

Hans

Yes your comment does work on my computer. Is there a similar function on the phone. Sorry for the lack of clarity on the device I am using.

There are a couple of options:

1. Open a cache listing in your smartphone's browser, then click the link in the same way as you would on your computer.
  2. Use ChileHead's web app (https://geotrailsw.com/wm) in your smartphone's browser.

It sounds like you're trying to find a Waymark function in a geocaching app, but no such capability exists. The only options available to you need to be access through a browser.