Article in the Spokesman

wadel

Rumor has it that the story didn't appear in the main Spokane edition of the paper. Any truth to that? While I'm excited to see that the story was printed for northern Idaho, I'm bummed that Spokane might not see the story. Media coverage of geocaching has been sorely lacking in Washington's second biggest city, and as a result the city seems to be lagging behind other areas when in comes to participation.

Moun10Bike's Geocaching Pages

It may not have been in the Spokane edition, but we're getting a lot of new cachers in the area lately.

Hopefully things are improving over here on the east side.

icon_rolleyes.gifSomebody seems to be placing more caches in northern Idaho also icon_biggrin.gif

Donad_D

Lurkers of the World, Unite!

It may not have been in the Spokane edition, but we're getting a lot of new cachers in the area lately.

Hopefully things are improving over here on the east side.

icon_rolleyes.gifSomebody seems to be placing more caches in northern Idaho also icon_biggrin.gif

Donad_D

Lurkers of the World, Unite!

I believe it was in the Spokane version....I do not live in Spokane but the paper delivered is not the "Idaho" edition. The article was on the 1st page of the Region section on Saturday (if memory serves correctly). The article had a different title than the web article.