A walk in the world of the Mouse cointest

Laval K-9

Time for a little cointest... :D

I've just returned from a trip with my family to Disney World in Orlando and I walked quite a bit each day of our stay ;)

mickey2.jpg

You have to guess the number of steps I walked from Sunday morning to Friday night.

The person who will be the closest without going over will be the winner of a Summer Solstice Event geocoin.

The cointest will end on Saturday night at 9 o'clock (my time) or before should someone guess the exact number of steps.

Only one guess per participant. If you guess more than once, only your first guess will be taken in consideration.

Let's see those numbers :cool:

Time for a little cointest... :D

I've just returned from a trip with my family to Disney World in Orlando and I walked quite a bit each day of our stay ;)

mickey2.jpg

You have to guess the number of steps I walked from Sunday morning to Friday night.

The person who will be the closest without going over will be the winner of a Summer Solstice Event geocoin.

The cointest will end on Saturday night at 9 o'clock (my time) or before should someone guess the exact number of steps.

Only one guess per participant. If you guess more than once, only your first guess will be taken in consideration.

Let's see those numbers :cool:

. 72,634 steps

Claire your feet must need a rest after all that walking, thanks for the cointest and congrat's Jesterphox :)

If I were still at Disney World, I wouldn't mind walking. But here back home, sidewalks are snowy, icy and dirty. If you walk the dogs, they get back all wet and dirty and the outside of my left leg (that is the side I have my dog when walking) and boot are a total mess. Not fun anymore :cry: