How do you like the new cache icons?

N.o.e.

I was unpleasantly surprised by the new look of icons. It is for me a very chaotic and confusing.

I can recognize PM and NON PM cache. Wherigo icon is probably the same as Unknown cache.

And what about you?

Edited by N.o.e.

Is there any distinction between PMO and non-PMO caches on the map now? I'm okay with the solid color with a logo in white, the distinction between PMO and non-PMO caches was useful.

[edit: Remove comment about caches with NM attribute, because the background color was used to identify disabled caches, not caches with NM attribute, and because that feature is still there, but I just didn't notice the gray icons on my local map.]

Edited by niraD

I was unpleasantly surprised by the new look of icons. It is for me a very chaotic and confusing.

I can recognize PM and NON PM cache. Wherigo icon is probably the same as Unknown cache.

And what about you?

I am not happy with the new look either and hope that those who want the old maps will get the option to have them..

And what about you?

I'm guessing that posting this in the "Design" subforum was an error?

Design

Calling all designers! This forum will be a fun gathering place for those who love to design around geocaching. Share designs for geocoins, logos and avatars, banners and garments for events, amazing page listings, characters for WIG adventures, etc.

Perhaps you meant to post in the Release Notes thread that deals with this topic?

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=342292

Or one of the multitude of duplicate threads?

B.