Why are my waymarks being deleted?

elrojo14

I posted a bunch of Waymark finds this morning in Oak Grove, California.

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMPCTK_Camp_Wright_Oak_Grove_CA

I note this one says, "Feel free to post a picture of you at the landmark site, but a photo is not required to log a visit."

My log said, "Driving the 79 to get two National Historic Landmarks for my National Historic Landmarks Challenge. You can check it out at nhl.elrojo14.com . Sign is in great shape!"

So now this Bluesnote guy is deleting a bunch of my logs and I am not sure why.

Well you can pretty much guarantee I won't waste my time logging Waymarks in the future when my time and energy is wasted by a Waymark owner deleting my logs without a reason.

And he has the same sign on here 3 times and the sign down the road 4 times. Why would you give a dadgum what I post in my logs if you have it on here so many times?

Behavior like this pretty much ruins Waymarking for me.

Maybe this was just a mistake. With over 1000 categories with individual visit requirements and waymark owners owning thousands of waymarks mistakes can happen. We are all humans.

Did you ask him directly using the message link on his profile?

I did. He said he is deleting logs without photos. Well, no photo was required. Sorry, I am done with Waymarking. This owner has ruined it. I am not going to risk spending anymore time making logs to have them arbitrarily deleted.

I posted a bunch of Waymark finds this morning in Oak Grove, California.

http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMPCTK_Camp_Wright_Oak_Grove_CA

I note this one says, "Feel free to post a picture of you at the landmark site, but a photo is not required to log a visit."

My log said, "Driving the 79 to get two National Historic Landmarks for my National Historic Landmarks Challenge. You can check it out at nhl.elrojo14.com . Sign is in great shape!"

So now this Bluesnote guy is deleting a bunch of my logs and I am not sure why.

Well you can pretty much guarantee I won't waste my time logging Waymarks in the future when my time and energy is wasted by a Waymark owner deleting my logs without a reason.

And he has the same sign on here 3 times and the sign down the road 4 times. Why would you give a dadgum what I post in my logs if you have it on here so many times?

Behavior like this pretty much ruins Waymarking for me.

I posted a comment on that waymark, quoting that a photograph was not required. My comment was deleted but not by me.