Montana (WebUpdater) software version 7.10

taeke

Changes made from version 7.00 to 7.10:

Fixed issue where waypoint time would show 'am' for waypoints marked as 12:xx pm.

Fixed issue where the trip computer total time was not being reset when the 'reset both track and trip data' option was selected.

Fixed intermittent issue where device was not recognized for mass storage when connected via USB.

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=5335

I had thought the 64 would be the next handheld to be replaced, but they just released a camera version (64sc).

A Montana 7x0 series (similar to the Oregon series) would be pretty cool. cool.gif

Hans

Maybe they will do it soon. I had thought it was too close to the release of the 610/680, but that was August 2015, so maybe it has been long enough.

I had thought the 64 would be the next handheld to be replaced, but they just released a camera version (64sc).

A Montana 7x0 series (similar to the Oregon series) would be pretty cool. cool.gif

Hans

Maybe they will do it soon. I had thought it was too close to the release of the 610/680, but that was August 2015, so maybe it has been long enough.

... following on: the 610/680 series has the old fashioned form factor with its bulky edges. The Montana 7x0 series might be more look like the newer Oregons and the Monterra. That means: flat screen for better handling with gestures, etc. pp.

Hans

Edit: typos

Edited by HHL

Hans

... following on: the 610/680 series has the old fashioned form factor with its bulky edges. The Montana 7x0 series might be more look like the newer Oregons and the Monterra. That means: flat screen for better handling with gestures, etc. pp.

Hans

Edit: typos

I was hoping for the same... Montana like the Oregon 700....would love that....we have a 700 as well.. They have so many out there a plain 610 probably doesn't sell well.. I don't believe it's the apps so much... I mean...they still have the 600's out there in many configurations..and the last so long.. not like phones that trash out fast.. then there is the refurbished ones.. They should of made just one model.. with a camera..not try to have one plain Jane..as well.

When they came out with the Glonass line of Montana's they knew the growth in phones,etc. I had both 600 and 610 the 610 crashed out..I mean hardware failure..bought a Monterra and love the bright screen on it over the Montana's.

Edited by capt caper