DSWorld Issue

ArtMan

I've had no problem in the past labeling photos with DSWorld. But one photo has been giving me trouble. When I first tried to label it, the "Label" (and "Place Arrow") menu options were grayed out.

I thought there might be some problem with the photo itself, so I tried a different photo with a slightly different result: the "Label" and "Place Arrow" options were not grayed out, but the standard label option (CTRL-L) gave me a popup error message. Custom label worked fine, however.

I've brought this to the attention of the developer, Malcolm Archer-Shee, but I'm mentioning it here in case others have had problems with the labeling feature of DSWorld.

I'm using the latest version, 4.01.17

-ArtMan-

Thanks Artman, for the heads up. I am still using several older versions of DSWorld, but am about to upgrade to the latest. I'll see the next time I edit/label photos if I encounter the same thing and let you know....as the photo labeling is one of my favorite things about the software.

On a side note, any time I have contacted Malcolm about using DSWorld, he has always been responsive.

Edited by LSUFan