Unable to log finds via the API from GSAK again

BlackRose67

Not quite the same issue as last week, but I am unable to log my finds for today from GSAK via the API.

The status tracking site says the API server is OK.

A traceroute shows the server is reachable in 13 hops.

Anyone else having issues with the API?

ETA: I just went to the main site and see I have 13 Field Notes for the same cache from publications attempts.

Edited by BlackRose67

Yes, I've been trying to log a bunch of logs using GSAK for a few hours. Same result. I've even refreshed the API key, but no better.

And yes, I am seeing fields notes appearing for every failed publication attempt. I tried skipping the first, but it still fails on subsequent logs.

There are some reports in the GSAK forum. Seems to be a gc.com issue.

Edited by StrangeTrousers

I can not load PQ's or publish logs using GSAK because I get an error "there was a problem communicating to Groundspeak api" and then I can not connect to GSAK. My map does not show on the cache page either in GSAK. I have gotten a new token from geocaching.com but the error can up again so I do not think it was applied to GSAK. Does anyone know how to fix this api problem so that my GSAK will work again. Thanks Trudell