Question about Smilies

acachebox

Another question. How are the finds of an Unknown Caches like "SPG Lower Cemetery"GC5Z0KO defined as found on the map?

Any thoughts?

First, the correct code is GC5Z9K0. I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are asking. When you log a find, the icon changes to a smilie. Is this cache different than the other unknown caches you have found?.

Not sure why you aren't seeing the GIFF event in your Last 30 Days activity on this page: https://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx Maybe it just takes some time for the page to update?

Regarding the Unknown cache. If you log a find on the Unknown cache, then the cache's question mark icon would change to a smilie on the map.

FYI -- The GC code in your post (GC5Z0KO) points to a cache in the Netherlands. Did you mean to post GC5Z9KO?

Not sure why you aren't seeing the GIFF event in your Last 30 Days activity on this page: https://www.geocaching.com/my/default.aspx Maybe it just takes some time for the page to update?

Regarding the Unknown cache. If you log a find on the Unknown cache, then the cache's question mark icon would change to a smilie on the map.

FYI -- The GC code in your post (GC5Z0KO) points to a cache in the Netherlands. Did you mean to post GC5Z9KO?

I have solved the question about "The Lower Cemetery"

The question still remains as to why my attendance at the Film Festival does not show in my list of recent activities but does show on the caches log page.

[...]Did you mean to post GC5Z9KO?

No. He meant GC5Z0K0 (It's a Zero)

NB: iSOUL is not part of GC-Codes.

Hans

No, s/he did not mean GC5Z0K0 - since that cache is not named "SPG Lower Cemetery".

It doesn't matter if you use zero or O in the coord.info link. They will both go to the same page: OKO, 0KO, OK0, 0K0

In any case, this is not relevant to the OP's remaining question.