Joyeux Noël mission

Laval K-9

Got 2 surprises from the mail recently. First a second shipment from Merlin 1392 with a beautiful Compass Rose geocoin:

20170115_090110_zps1mzcrinx.jpg

Thank you Merlin1392 and warmest wishes to you and your family for 2017!

And also a surprise card from 'Signal' the Elf ! containing 2 great geocoins and 2 pathtags ! Wow, I had no idea Santa was sharing his list with Signal !

20170115_090947_zpsg8bppgkp.jpg

Thank you so much for this fantastic gift !

Got a reply from Rev Slippery, he received all his missions so, we are left with the following participants...

FWIA

TheDisneyBugs

Team Bear-Cat - Mike

ritaryanandjj (delayed since it was mailed very very late)

Hai&Ko #2

Divine Amorphis #1 (Maria) (delayed since it was returned to sender, it had been re-shipped on January 13th))

Only 6 to go :rolleyes:

I sent an email to each one of them and I learned that FWIA and Hai&Ko #2 were still waiting for their mission as of January 9th. :drama:

I received a large box yesterday. I was surprised because I was not expecting anything, at least not that size :laughing:

I found all kind of gifts inside: a nice Holiday card, a cute stuffed snowman, marsmallow treats, coal (I had no idea it could taste so good, worth being naughty :P) and Ghirardelli chocolate squares (what a coincidence, I got a sample of the Peppermint Bark at the Ghirardelli store at Disney World).

There was also a small and heavy wrapped package which contained a beautiful Signal's Christmas Train set. WOW!!!!!! I never saw those geocoins before and I was really happy to get a complete set, being a train lover myself. There are so much details on each of the coins that I had to look a few times to see them all :D (the small black pieces you see at the bottom of the wagons are magnets I added to have them stand up).

Thanks to Roy (nevadanick) and Darcy for the wishes and all the gifts, you really spoiled me :wub:

DSC03675_1.jpg

Enough for now, I have to go eat some chocolate :omnomnom:

• Upvote 1

I received a large box yesterday. I was surprised because I was not expecting anything, at least not that size :laughing:

I found all kind of gifts inside: a nice Holiday card, a cute stuffed snowman, marsmallow treats, coal (I had no idea it could taste so good, worth being naughty :P) and Ghirardelli chocolate squares (what a coincidence, I got a sample of the Peppermint Bark at the Ghirardelli store at Disney World).

There was also a small and heavy wrapped package which contained a beautiful Signal's Christmas Train set. WOW!!!!!! I never saw those geocoins before and I was really happy to get a complete set, being a train lover myself. There are so much details on each of the coins that I had to look a few times to see them all :D (the small black pieces you see at the bottom of the wagons are magnets I added to have them stand up).

Thanks to Roy (nevadanick) and Darcy for the wishes and all the gifts, you really spoiled me :wub:

DSC03675_1.jpg

Does the Snowman look familiar ... ??

at_sb006.gifat_sb006.gifat_sb006.gifat_sb006.gifat_sb006.gif

Couldn't resist one last volley before the Spring melt ...

Just a little Thank You for all the Special Things you do for this group !!!

DSC03675_1.jpg

Does the Snowman look familiar ... ??

at_sb006.gifat_sb006.gifat_sb006.gifat_sb006.gifat_sb006.gif

Couldn't resist one last volley before the Spring melt ...

Just a little Thank You for all the Special Things you do for this group !!!

Except that the one in the box was well behaved :P

Name sent: 21 November 2016

Name received: 27 November 2016

I sent my gift: 02 December 2016

My gift arrived at destination: Not sure when but must have arrived as not on the list of not arrived

I received a gift: 16 January 2017 - Thank you so much it was a great gift and I love the coin and the extra goodies :)

Coming back from a 2 days vacation in New-Hampshire and I see that ritaryanandjj received her mission :)

We are left with the following participants...

FWIA (still waiting on January 9th)

TheDisneyBugs (no reply to my January 16th e-mail)

Team Bear-Cat - Mike (no reply to my January 16th e-mail)

Hai&Ko #2 (still waiting on January 9th)

Divine Amorphis #1 (Maria) (delayed since it was returned to sender, it had been re-shipped on January 13th))

Only 5 to go :rolleyes:

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

Even though I am still waiting for some replies I'm doing the happy dance since 2 people replied to my e-mails and got their mission :laughing:

Hopefully waiting for a reply from the last 3 participants...

:drama: :drama: :drama: with extra butter for TeamEccs21 :P

Even though I am still waiting for some replies I'm doing the happy dance since 2 people replied to my e-mails and got their mission :laughing:

Hopefully waiting for a reply from the last 3 participants...

:drama: :drama: :drama: with extra butter for TeamEccs21 :P

I got a reply from Hai&Ko on January 31st, he didn't receive mission #2 so I sent him a replacement today :)

As I didn't get any reply to my second e-mail from TheDisneyBugs nor Team Bear-Cat I will assume they received their missions B)

:D :D :D

I'm happy to report that Hai&Ko received the replacement mission I sent him a little while ago.

Now that this mission is finally completed, I'll have more time to focus on the Easter one.

Keep your eyes open, I'll probably announce early next week ;)

:D :D :D