Last Chance Geocoin Giveaway

rescue557

ALL DONE. ALL GEOCOINS HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY AND/OR PLACED INTO CACHES, RESPECTIVELY.

I have done a handful of geocoin giveaways, and have always gotten a tremendous response. As such, I have decided that, until 2017, I would give away the last few (20!) remaining custom geocoins to two lucky geocachers. The only thing is that these geocoins are activated, and I ask that they be logged as soon as possible, and placed into caches before January 1st. Why January 1st? Because that's when the next shipment of geocoins is set to be delivered. :smile: In other words, you may cache with them, trade them with other geocaching folks, but you may not keep them.

If you are interested, please reply to this post. I will pick two lucky geocachers who will get a box of 10 geocoins. If you have already received and/or logged my geocoins, you are still eligible to request some.

Thomas

Edited by rescue557

I have done a handful of geocoin giveaways, and have always gotten a tremendous response. As such, I have decided that, until 2017, I would give away the last few (20!) remaining custom geocoins to two lucky geocachers. The only thing is that these geocoins are activated, and I ask that they be logged as soon as possible, and placed into caches before January 1st. Why January 1st? Because that's when the next shipment of geocoins is set to be delivered. :smile: In other words, you may cache with them, trade them with other geocaching folks, but you may not keep them.

If you are interested, please reply to this post. I will pick two lucky geocachers who will get a box of 10 geocoins. If you have already received and/or logged my geocoins, you are still eligible to request some