entering travel bug problem

Justin Of Terrytown

I am trying to enter travel bugs that I bought and when I try to activate them, I keep on getting the message "The activation code is a unique code located on the packaging for each Trackable. When activated, the Trackable will be assigned to your user account. This way you can modify its own personal page.". I know I am entering the right activation code. So what can be the problem?

I bought several travel bugs. I tried to activate three different travel bugs and each time, I get the same message.

Edited by Justin Of Terrytown

I am trying to enter travel bugs that I bought and when I try to activate them, I keep on getting the message "The activation code is a unique code located on the packaging for each Trackable. When activated, the Trackable will be assigned to your user account. This way you can modify its own personal page.". I know I am entering the right activation code. So what can be the problem?

I bought several travel bugs. I tried to activate three different travel bugs and each time, I get the same message.

That's not an error message. It's a reminder that will be on the page after typing the Tracking Number. Are you seeing an error that the "Activation Code does not match"? That's what happens with the wrong code, or "Activation code required" if the wrong code is typed.

The Tracking Number is imprinted on the TB. The Activation Code is usually a word on the piece of cardboard that comes with a tag or coin. Also see the link to "Retrieve your activation code", if you don't have the code.

I tried it just now and it seems fine, so if you were doing it right, maybe it was just a glitch?

1c4ff93f-2ef7-4ec0-ac3c-d1cdece37f96.jpg

Edited by kunarion