Field Notes - No access

GB's

I can't access the Field Notes page. Every time I try I get 500- Server Error. No matter where I try to access Field Notes from I get a redirect that returns https://www.geocaching.com/error/500.htm?aspxerrorpath=/my/fieldnotes.aspx

This started about 40 hours ago. I get the same result using Firefox, Chrome, & Edge. I ame getting the same result on my Android browser (firefox) on Verizon.

I have deleted all history of geocaching.com from the browser cache. I have rebooted.

I first got this error when I uploaded my field notes and clicked on the link to return to field notes.

I have no problem with any other pages (profile, PQ, Search, etc)

Any ideas?

Edited by GB's

I have had the same problem for the past few days. I think I noticed it Sunday when I tried to add my field notes. I have windows 8 & use explorer. I do have quite a few field notes. Probably 3 months worth. Was about to knock some of them out Sunday logging, but this happened instead. The problem only appears when I'm trying to get onto the Field Notes. Nowhere else. It happens no matter what computer I'm on & whatever wifi Im using. Its some how associated with my account as I know others who do not have this problem with their field notes. (Course they don't have 3 months of field notes either). Sooo Im hoping groundspeake can get fixed so I can go ahead & log my finds. I'd hate to lose them. I hope some one is looking at the problem at Groundspeak. They need to know now that I see it is happing to other members (including premium) too. Cache on. obh

Everything seems to be working well again and I can once again access my field notes. I was contacted by Ellis - Community Manager and explained the problem and he explained that the problem has been fixed and everything should be as it was. It's a good thing we have people who care about their members.