How about "Join the Pipe" water dispensers?

I just stumbled upon the project of the non-profit-organization "Join the Pipe" from the Netherlands. They sell water dispensers to cities, villages, companies, etc. in Europe and other "rich" countries. From the profit they build water-infrastructure in poor countries like in Africa or Asia. Website of the project: http://join-the-pipe.org/en

In the Netherlands they seem to be quite famous and successful, having placed 450 of those water dispensers. Outside of the Netherlands they are not that recorgnized with only a few dispensers placed. But, according to their website, there are yet a few ones in Belgium, UK, Germany, Canada, and Australia. And of course the "free" ones in Africa, Bangladesh, Nicaragua, ... They caught my attention just recently because in the last two weeks two of these dispensers have been placed in my home town - Bonn, Germany. They seem to be one of the first in Germany.

My idea is to create a category to post the locations of these water dispensers worldwide. What do you think? Is it too commercial? Is it just a hype and dead by tommorow? Or is it just starting and becoming a worldwide phenomenon?

I would not be in favor of Waymarking these -- they look like water fountains to me. If we limited this category just to the ones installed by the charity, that would not be a global category, there may be only a few hundred such fountains to find, and to me it is not very interesting.

If we expanded the category to any water fountain for water bottles, then that I think would be overprevalent, and still not interesting. My 2c only -- maybe others will disagree :)