Another Armchair Discoverer

Shop99er

I have had to delete logs from this cacher, and block coins, ... how have he known the track numbers?, those coins have never come out of my collection, ... I don't understand this way of playing, it is dirty :mad:

Someone with no 'real life' can sit at a computer and 'guess' the sequence numbers based on ones they do see. Groundspeak does not issue them in sequential order, but there are only so many combinations they can use when assigning blocks to coin makers.

That is 'my' opinion, not based on any inside info - but makes the most sense considering many of the virtually discovered coins have never been seen in public.

There's a cacher in the Netherlands, turner1985, that is discovering coins right and left. Doubtless, from a number list, as the three of mine that he has logged so far have never been to Europe. They are currently in my basement.

I can't find that username.

You would need to contact Groundspeak to deal with this.

B.

There's a cacher in the Netherlands, turner1985, that is discovering coins right and left. Doubtless, from a number list, as the three of mine that he has logged so far have never been to Europe. They are currently in my basement.

I can't find that username.

You would need to contact Groundspeak to deal with this.

B.

Is tuner1985, no turner...