Shrinking stats

Lakegal44

Is there any way to get my stats back? My last 8 finds show ok, but my stats dropped from 553 (pre-finds) to 549. I had to delete 27 duplicate logs, so that may be part of the problem, but I would like to see my correct stats. Do I contact HQ?

What are you looking for someone else to assist you with? You seem to have deleted "duplicates" which weren't duplicates, if your total find count went down. I don't think the GC.com team can help you identify caches that you found that are no longer listed. Maybe you can expand on what you are hoping to have someone tell you.

In my profile, all my finds are shown, but the total number of finds is wrong. On Monday, I had 553 finds. On Thursday, I added 8 more (for a total of 561). On Saturday I added 1 more (for a total of 562). During this time, several "duplicates" mysteriously appeared on my new entries. I deleted the duplicates. Now my stats show 550 finds. Has anyone had this problem? How is it solved?

I'd suggest checking your logs at this page. Maybe you inadvertently deleted too many find logs, not just duplicates. Or maybe some caches were logged as 'Did Not Find' or 'Write Note', instead of 'Found It'.

For example: Your account shows 7 finds on Thursday (10/27), not 8. You'll need to identify which cache does not show as found and submit a new 'Found It' log for it. You can do that via the website, so that you can set the find date to 10/27.