Huge 100 Geocoin Giveaway

rescue557

I am giving away 2 geocoins to the next 50 people who request them. There are a few things I ask to keep things fair...

• USA mailing addresses only. Sorry, I cannot afford the international postage.
  • If you have already recieved and/or logged any of these geocoins, please don't request any more. Give someone else a chance.
  • These geocoins are NOT to be sold. Please place and log them into geocaches as soon as possible, or hand them to another geocacher to log and/or place in a cache.
  • Please grab/log them as soon as possible after you receive them.

To request a mailer containing two geocoins, please email me at tom@tomslatin.com with your mailing address. I will mail out all requests on a weekly basis, and should have all requests filled rather quickly. Please don't email me asking where your mailer is; I will reply to all emails and let you know that you were part of the 50 people.

Post all questions and comments to this thread. I will update this post with the number of mailers available.

https://www.geocaching.com/track/search.aspx?tx=5caf6b02-9475-4347-985d-872949b69146&o=1&uid=693421d3-520d-41eb-8a97-b3ffbf0efc6c

Currently there are 46 mailers available.

Edited by rescue557

That's pretty cool, I'll scatter some for you

oops, i just realized i didn't email you per the instructions. sorry about that. i hope i can have a couple for my kids to place and watch. would you prefer they be placed in difficult cache areas or somewhere they will quickly take off ?

Edited by ohgood

So you aren't giving anything away. Instead you are distributing self promotional advertising which is often called spam.

Rescue557 was kind enough to send 10 to my daughter a few weeks ago and as an afterthought sent me one as well. He has about 50 out at the Moment. He paid for the coins and the postage to give Players of the game the fun of placing a coin somewhere. The placing and moving coins is becoming a rare Thing, so thanks Thomas and please dont knock him for doing it.

Rescue557 was kind enough to send 10 to my daughter a few weeks ago and as an afterthought sent me one as well. He has about 50 out at the Moment. He paid for the coins and the postage to give Players of the game the fun of placing a coin somewhere. The placing and moving coins is becoming a rare Thing, so thanks Thomas and please dont knock him for doing it.

Thank you. (Never mind the fact that I spent close to $2500 US on 250 of them and am giving them away for FREE.)

Edited by rescue557

That's pretty cool, I'll scatter some for you

oops, i just realized i didn't email you per the instructions. sorry about that. i hope i can have a couple for my kids to place and watch. would you prefer they be placed in difficult cache areas or somewhere they will quickly take off ?

Please check your email. I had a few questions for you.

I am giving away 2 geocoins to the next 50 people who request them. There are a few things I ask to keep things fair...

• If you have already recieved and/or logged any of these geocoins, please don't request any more. Give someone else a chance.
  • These geocoins are NOT to be sold. Please place and log them into geocaches as soon as possible, or hand them to another geocacher to log and/or place in a cache.

To request a mailer containing two geocoins, please email me at tom@tomslatin.com with your mailing address. I will mail out all requests on a weekly basis, and should have all requests filled rather quickly. Please don't email me asking where your mailer is; I will reply to all emails and let you know that you were part of the 50 people.

Post all questions and comments to this thread. I will update this post with the number of mailers available.

https://www.geocaching.com/track/search.aspx?tx=5caf6b02-9475-4347-985d-872949b69146&o=1&uid=693421d3-520d-41eb-8a97-b3ffbf0efc6c

ALL DONE. THERE ARE NO MORE TO SEND OUT.

Thanks to everyone who requested geocoins, all have been sent out literally nationwide. If you didn't get yours already, there will be a smaller giveaway in 2017 (to be announced). Also, the USPS advised me that two mailings went missing, so approximately 15 geocoins were lost in the process. A report was sent to the USPS to account for the loss and hopefully they will turn up soon.