downloading Geotours to GPS

My mother (debsjag) and I are planning on trying to do the Houma Travel GeoTour. My mom uses the Etrek 10 and I use the Etrek 20x.

What is the best way to download the Geocaches to our GPS's? Is there anyway I can do it besides one at a time? I tried clicking on the "Download this GeoTour" but no luck.

Also, when we are done, what is the best way to delete all of those geocaches from our GPS's?

I see you are a Premium member- good. You click the Download this GeoTour to put the 55 cache gpx file in the Garmin/GPX folder while connected to the PC. I don't have either the Etrek 10 or the Etrek 20x but I believe the paperless feature makes it load the same as other Garmin mapping/geocaching units.

My mother (debsjag) and I are planning on trying to do the Houma Travel GeoTour. My mom uses the Etrek 10 and I use the Etrek 20x.

What is the best way to download the Geocaches to our GPS's? Is there anyway I can do it besides one at a time? I tried clicking on the "Download this GeoTour" but no luck.

What exactly happened when you clicked on "download this geotour"?

When I click on it, a separate box comes up that will let me save the geotour's gpx file. (Which I can save to my computer.)

What browser are you using?

B.