How to find a Travelbug Hotel

Turtlefly459

Hello

We are traveling to 2 different cities with travel bugs to drop off for our troop to hopefully watch travel. How can we find travel bug hotels in various cities to drop our trackables in? I know we can leave in any cache, but I thought they might have a higher likelihood of traveling from a hotel.

Thank you for any advice, we are still learning

Hello

We are traveling to 2 different cities with travel bugs to drop off for our troop to hopefully watch travel. How can we find travel bug hotels in various cities to drop our trackables in? I know we can leave in any cache, but I thought they might have a higher likelihood of traveling from a hotel.

No such animal.

"TB Hotel" is a label applied by a cache owner in the cache's title or descriptive text. There's no checkbox or attribute. Usually it's labeled a "Hotel" because it's a large cache and can hold more stuff, but there's nothing that officially sets a "Hotel" cache apart from one that isn't so-described.

So, if you want to find one, search for caches with "Hotel" in the title or description. There are tools to make that easier; I'm sure someone else will chime in about Project-GC and other stuff, of which I'm not a user and know nothing.

Hello

Other than what a CO decides to call his cache, searching for "regular" might help.

We notice those away from cities (with a little higher D/T rating) as a bit safer for trackables.

YMMV... :)