No caches on map

Bluejackal

There was a little outage yesterday when the searches was not returning any results . Do you still see this as an issue ?

I hate the new app. Unless I tell it to search the current location every single time it doesn't update or show me caches. What an idiotic requirement! I want it to show me the local caches no matter where I am without always having to switch to a different screen and select "current location" for it to search. Of course when I do find caches that way they are always 1.2 miles away until it finds it's brain.

There was a little outage yesterday when the searches was not returning any results . Do you still see this as an issue ?

I hate the new app. Unless I tell it to search the current location every single time it doesn't update or show me caches. What an idiotic requirement! I want it to show me the local caches no matter where I am without always having to switch to a different screen and select "current location" for it to search. Of course when I do find caches that way they are always 1.2 miles away until it finds it's brain.

If you tap the crosshair icon on the map screen it will center on your location (and initiate a new search if necessary) without needing to switch to a new screen

If you tap the crosshair icon on the map screen it will center on your location (and initiate a new search if necessary) without needing to switch to a new screen

Today is Saturday October 29th and I"m still having issues. I havent had any geocaches show up in a while. its getting super frustrating... it would be nice if the app actually worked. worked ok last weekend for the most part but not perfect. and yes I have a connection. mine is a Samsung too. although I noticed that there was an update that my phone downloaded for the app the other day, not sure if that has anything to do with it

*** UDPATE: I uninstalled the app from my phone and re-installed and the caches are showing now. ***

I'm having issues too. No caches are showing at all on my phone (Samsung Galaxy s5), but I can see them when I log in on my laptop. Pretty frustrating, especially with a child eagerly waiting while I stand around and swear at my phone.

Edited by Bustagrill