Do any Travel Bugs need to go south?

Guest LaurenCat

Guest LaurenCat

I'm going to be flying down to LA in a week and plan on doing at least a couple of geocaches down there. If anyone has a travel bug that would like to go a long way south, let me know. I live in SE Portland and i plan on doing some caches this weekend, hopefully close to home. Let me know if there are TBs that want to come with me and where they are. I'll do my best to help anyone out.

Soup, I'll email you and pick up your tb this week. i just hope it doesn't end up in a cache that no one visits for 2 months like last time i took one of your bugs down to califonia.

oregone- would you like to see my california drivers lisence? it clearly indicates that my address is in los angeles, not pasadena. do you hate pasadena because it's the other rose city?

Kitten!

I've got GeoSpike #03 which needs to make it's way to Sante Fe, NM, so you're welcome to take it with you to L.A. From there it need only make it's way due east across AZ and into NM.

I'll be leaving for Eugene Friday afternoon. If we can meet tomorrow or next week before you leave, let me know.

5505_600.gif

First of all, you spelled liscense wrong. icon_smile.gifThat'll show you. Secondly, i think we should all have an informal mini-geocaching get-together tomorrow night at the barley mill for anyone that has travel bugs that need to go south. i'll be there at some point, i'm sure.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

First of all, you spelled liscense wrong. icon_smile.gifThat'll show you. Secondly, i think we should all have an informal mini-geocaching get-together tomorrow night at the barley mill for anyone that has travel bugs that need to go south. i'll be there at some point, i'm sure.

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed