Mass TB Log Deletion

TazmanianDevils

I have a mileage coin that I have been using and somehow the mileage got totally messed up. Is there a way to completely delete all of the logs and start over?

Deleting a log does not remove the action, nor mileage. It's especially problematic if the TB was logged into Inventories (cache or cacher), since deletion then messes up other players lists.

You may ask in the Help Center: http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request

I have a mileage coin that I have been using and somehow the mileage got totally messed up. Is there a way to completely delete all of the logs and start over?

Deleting a log does not remove the action, nor mileage. It's especially problematic if the TB was logged into Inventories (cache or cacher), since deletion then messes up other players lists.

You may ask in the Help Center: http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request

Deleting a log and then doing a 'Recalculate Mileage' should fix the mileage issue.

If your TB has been moved and discovered by other players, I would be reluctant to delete those logs. The player will lose the credit for moving your bug. They will also receive an email indicating that the log was deleted, and they will wonder about that.

If they are your own logs that you are deleting, have at it -- but you will receive and email about each log that you delete.