Solved Coordinates in Lists

bdp

I have bookmark lists of solved puzzles with corrected coordinates. It is really really really hit or miss as to whether those corrected coordinates will show up in a bookmark list

on the phone app. (Android - latest version of app installed).

Since the new app doesn't give you access to your personal notes, I have to keep the Classic App open to get my corrected coordinates and reapply them to my list of caches.

I've double checked before I leave the house that the bookmark list is there and that the corrected / solved coordinates are entered for the caches I am going to.

By the time I get to the location most if not all the corrected coorindates will be gone from the list. AARRGGHHH!

Just saying that without the classic app, I would be pretty much screwed for the corrected coordinates.

Please fix.

Hey bdp . Currently you get to see the solved coordinates is when you navigate to the cache or if you go to the waypoints tab you should be able to see the solved coordinated associated and choose to navigate to it . Are you not able to see those ? .

Yes, one should "get to see" the solved coordinates. I'm saying that I can look at a cache. See the "solved" notification. Navigate (Start) and it will send me to the solved coordinates. That is

only WHEN I can see the Solved notation.

However, I can see the solved, start navigation to the solved coordinates. Stop navigating to that cache to look at something else and when I go back to that cache

is no longer has the SOLVED notation, nor does it have the coordinates saved anymore.

And since we can't access personal notes from the New App -- the ones that I carefully put into the website "Personal Notes" field -- I now no longer have

access to the solved coordinates without going into the OLD app or bringing up a browser on my phone to get to my Personal Notes field.

So 2 issues:

1) The Solved coordinates seem to randomly come and go -- and especially so in Lists.

2) There is no access to the Personal Notes in the new app.

Are we supposed to be labeling these things as [bUG] ourselves?

I have had the same problem. In addition, even though the corrected coordinates are shown on the individual cache when I am navigating to it, they never showed up in the list which showed the closest caches. Instead the posted coordinates were used to determine distance from current location. So I might think that a cache is closest but when I actually click on it I discover it is 2 1/2 miles away. It would be really nice if the corrected coordinates were utilized when showing a list of the closest caches. I also noticed that the overall map of a list did not show the cache in its corrected coordinate location. I solve a lot of puzzles and really enjoy mystery caches so this limitation will really limit the usefulness of the new off-line maps for me. Thanks.