How does a non-premium member see my premium count/logs?

rassilon256

Pretty simple question, I hope it hasn't been answered already but a search just turns up lots of "how do I log premium caches without paying?" threads.

I'm a premium member. I just found a premium-only cache, I submitted a log, and my find count went from 261 to 262. So what would a non-premium member see if they look at my profile? Do they see the same number as me, can they see my most recent cache's name and my log?

So what would a non-premium member see if they look at my profile? Do they see the same number as me, can they see my most recent cache's name and my log?

Logged in under a Basic Member account, your profile looks exactly the same as logged in under my Premium account. Of course I see the same find count.

If i click the link of your found caches, I get the exact same listI'd get under a Premium Account. I see the names and GC Codes of the PMO caches, and in the INFO colunm, the PMO indicator.

The only difference is that if I click the link on any PMO cache, I get a Premium Upsell - I do not see the page, or its logs.

Pretty simple question, I hope it hasn't been answered already but a search just turns up lots of "how do I log premium caches without paying?" threads.

I'm a premium member. I just found a premium-only cache, I submitted a log, and my find count went from 261 to 262. So what would a non-premium member see if they look at my profile? Do they see the same number as me, can they see my most recent cache's name and my log?

Access to your profile isn't affected by your premium member status, so anyone looking at your profile will see the same thing. Basic and premium members will see the same count, the same list of caches, etc. Basic members wouldn't be able to go to the cache page of a PMO cache and read your log, but they'd be able to see the name, GC code, etc. on the list of your finds on your profile.