How to set alerts on IPhone

Can you get alerts on two different iPhones? I know there is someplace to add email address on the geocaching.com site because I have mine on there. Hubbs is feeling left out. Help please!

The alerts you'd get on the iPhone app are based on messages to your geocaching.com user account. Are those the alerts you are looking for? If so, as long as you log into the geocaching app on your iphone with your Geocaching.com user account, you should get the alerts. Both my daughters have the app installed so all 3 of us get the same alert we have a new site message. It's not based on email but on your geocaching.com account name.

Can you get alerts on two different iPhones? I know there is someplace to add email address on the geocaching.com site because I have mine on there. Hubbs is feeling left out. Help please!

The alerts you'd get on the iPhone app are based on messages to your geocaching.com user account. Are those the alerts you are looking for? If so, as long as you log into the geocaching app on your iphone with your Geocaching.com user account, you should get the alerts. Both my daughters have the app installed so all 3 of us get the same alert we have a new site message. It's not based on email but on your geocaching.com account name.

That's for messages. With the OP talking about emails, the alerts could also be the instant notifications of new caches, new events, etc. That does go to the email. And they are only sent to one email (the primary email) there are 2 options. One is to set up to forward the emails to everybody's phone. The other is for everybody to use the same email. You could create an email account just for that. I personally use Gmail, and it does work on multiple devices.

That's for messages. With the OP talking about emails, the alerts could also be the instant notifications of new caches, new events, etc. That does go to the email. And they are only sent to one email (the primary email) there are 2 options. One is to set up to forward the emails to everybody's phone. The other is for everybody to use the same email. You could create an email account just for that. I personally use Gmail, and it does work on multiple devices.

Could be, but then the question has nothing to do with the GC.com iPhone App which is what this forum is.

Looks like they have a cox.com email address so depending on the client used or if using their webmail system they can write a rule to forward all emails from geocaching.com to a 2nd address, that's another option.

Edited by Team DEMP