To the 2 Aberdonian ladies...

jwl940

...that I met in Portsmouth ferry port on Sunday (9Oct) please accept my apologies. After scaring the life out of you photographing your trackable windscreen it appears my camera didn't work and I won't be claiming a third to find after all.

From our ensuing conversation until we were unceremoniously interrupted by having to board it would appear that Aberdeen has a thriving caching community so doubtless somebody there knows of 2 ladies and 2 or 3 children having driven down the previous day on their way to France. If you do know who I am referring to please pass my apologies on to them; it would be nice to log their car.

Have popped this onto our local facebook page, and the ladies have been made aware of the post.

Sounds like it was a fun meet up :laughing:

Very many thanks Serraphena, what a brilliant community this is. It would have been great to continue the chatting on-board but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Aberdeen to Portsmouth was quite a drive for them and their journey wasn't over by a long shot, what an adventure and opportunity to add to their cache count.