cache transfer to oregon450

discovery3

I've had my oregon450 for quite a few years, However, lately I've been unable to tranfer via USB cable individual caches. I can still drop them in via copy/paste. I've been in touch with Garmin, they tell me that it's a problem with the geocaching site.

I've trie re-loading the plugin for mac to no avail.

Don't know what to try next.

Help !!!!!!!!

I've had my oregon450 for quite a few years, However, lately I've been unable to tranfer via USB cable individual caches. I can still drop them in via copy/paste. I've been in touch with Garmin, they tell me that it's a problem with the geocaching site.

I've trie re-loading the plugin for mac to no avail.

Don't know what to try next.

Help !!!!!!!!

They lies to you. It is all about their refusal to update to a safe communicator

It is all about their refusal to update to a safe communicator

No it's not.

In Windows, communicator (signed) + Firefox works but there's no such thing as a "safe" communicator. The underlying code is insecure and will not be supported by ANY browser sooner than later.

Communicator is based on code from the 1990's and a security risk.

No it's not.

In Windows, communicator (signed) + Firefox works but there's no such thing as a "safe" communicator. The underlying code is insecure and will not be supported by ANY browser sooner than later.

Communicator is based on code from the 1990's and a security risk.

They can easily build a communicator program based on a modern protocol and not NPAPI that would work with any browser. It IS Garmin that is refusing to do the work.