repeated listing of finds?

bootleg99

We're using the basic version of the app for iphone and found several caches today. Looking at the website, I see that the caches were listed multiple times each, rather than the one time I logged the find (or DNF as we had some of those as well)

Is this something I can fix? Is this a bug in the app? I'm certain I logged each find once but they are listed multiple times each..

Thanks!

This happened to me on Sunday while caching a power trail. Various amounts of duplicate logs per cache, some twice one 6 times. Very time consuming to delete these extra logs to get my numbers right. We are using Iphone 6 with iOS 9 and the "new app" not the classic. Didn't have any trouble with the 4 we logged on Monday however.

ok it's good to see this is a problem for others as well, and not a result of something on my end..

We're using iphone 6s, ios10

i guess there's a way for us to delete the extra finds? we're just beginning really and our numbers are all screwed up already

I've experienced this in previous versions of the official app. Haven't tried the latest, I've been driven to 3rd-party app. Don't know what the trigger is.

You can delete the extraneous logs through the website, by visiting each cache. It may take a few minutes for your statistics to catch up.