BEWARE REVIEWERS: I found a new kind of cheating.

REMOVED THIS POSTING BY MYSELF.

This was a new way of cheating that I had not seen.

I delete this posting because I explain how it works and I don't want to wake up sleeping dogs. :laughing:

Waymarker has just emailed me a few minutes ago and made excuses.

He will remove/correct 4 of his Waymarks.

He was not aware that this is NOT allowed.

Happy Waymarking.

Grtz John.

Edited by dreamhummie

I delete this posting because I explain how it works and I don't want to wake up sleeping dogs. :laughing:

Then how are we to become aware if you keep it a secret? <_<

I'll bet it's something like the scenario with traditional caches. Write it nice & pretty for the reviewer, then change the text, or move the cache within 528 feet of another cache after publication.

Once you tell us of this so-called new form of cheating, we'll tell you that it's been around for about 15 years!

Then how are we to become aware if you keep it a secret? <_<

I'll bet it's something like the scenario with traditional caches. Write it nice & pretty for the reviewer, then change the text, or move the cache within 528 feet of another cache after publication.

Once you tell us of this so-called new form of cheating, we'll tell you that it's been around for about 15 years!

My thoughts exactly. Waymarks can be moved to any location on the planet unlike the 528 feet limit of a geocache.