ATTENTION GEOCACHERS DR. ISOTOPE ALERT

Sassquatch

That sounds good to me. I need to let the rest of you know my schedule. I leave Sunday 3-16 to Seattle for a class, returning Friday 3-21 late evening. I will then leave Sun. 3-23 early for Spring break with the wife and 5 kids and return late Wed. 3-26.

Therefore this Friday works for me. The Rouge would be a good spot I think, or even the Helvetia Tavern. If this does not work for all the key keepers, I would be glad to (reluctantly) meet Oregone or some others Friday and turn over my key so you could do this next week if that works out better for the majority.

Let me know.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

that it should be on a sat or sun.

Sat. Mar 15 is fairly open

Sun. 16 is no good

Sun. 23 is also good so far

I leave for Dallas TX. on the 30th for a week.

Decisions, decisions. My first one will be to put that evil box in the garage under a lead blanket till we can coordinate this. I can't believe I nearly had that radioactive punk in my hands but failed. I don't know when we will get another chance like that. I'm sorry.

And what is a Sassy's

And forget wed,thur, fri and every other sat.

If we're not going to try to accomodate then can I vote for a tues.?

Friday, I might be hard pressed, as I will be coming down the moutain with snowboard in my hand. I will then need to eventually go to Orygun City for some raquetball tournament. 8pm would work however.

Is there anyway we could get a location in S.Portland, Tigard, or Tualatin? If that is the case, I could make the proper adjustments.

EDIT: Saturday might work, but I would have to work out some major details.

I wanna know whats inside this box!

quote:
Originally posted by Bodoni:

Greetings Bodoni,

You, and five others, have each received a key. All six keys will be needed to open a lock. To find the lock, you must compile the information found on all six key-tags. It is only then that the door will finally be opened, and you will be granted access. But, it is necessary that you bring one more item to see everything in just the right light. Here's your hint:

The visible spectrum does not matter.

Infra-red is much too low.

It's the other end of this ladder.

That gives the words their glow.

Did I miss the solution to this clue? Sounds like a black light to me.

It is a black light or ultraviolet on the spectrum. I ran my key tag under a black light at work (one they use for body fluids) icon_eek.gif and the paper glowed. I can probably supply a portable black light for the cache opening, (no not one from work.) icon_wink.gif

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

I know that we don't have a key or anything, but Friday night anywhere between Helvatia & Tigard (John Barycorn's?) would work fine. We're booked full up this Saturday, but open the next Saturday. Let us know when and where, and we'll do our best to make it. Just not anywhere that you wouldn't take your own mother to... well maybe not anywhere you wouldn't take MY mother to... well... you get the idea.

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."

We also want to get our 200th find this weekend, so we're gonna go get that accomplished on Saturday (can you say wet and muddy?). But after a nap we'd likely to be ready to get out that evening.

Man, all this cool stuff happens on the westside! Looks like we'll be paying a visit soon.

laurak

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

I do not trust Isotope, and neither should you. Your safest option is to leave this box at a predetermined location, and I will be happy to properly dispose of the contents.

quote:
Man, all this cool stuff happens on the westside! Looks like we'll be paying a visit soon.

laurak

Fear not Laurak, as your area will be utilized soon.

>V<

My friends call me "Tucson Mim".

Say Voss, I got a nice pair of pants dirty and I think Quantum Mechanic snuck out of work to get the ORB and we were wondering what plans you might have for it and us?

We're still debating good vs bad, and I know Gramma is so much better when she is bad that we might just be leaning a bit toward the dark side icon_cool.gif.

Just wondering when you are going to make your next play.

I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back, please keep me here.

wow. it's going to be really tough to get all six keyholders together. i know that sasquatch can only do tuesdays and that slinger91 lives nearly two hours into washington and works long days. i hope you guys figure it out soon. personally, i'm hoping for a weekend because it's just so unfair to ask slinger to do four hours worth of driving on a workday. i don't know about soup's schedule, but i know he lives an hour away so i imagine that a weekend might be better for him as well.

I chose LaurenCat because LaurenKittenPoniesFlowersPinkSunshineFairyMeowMeowRainbowHeartLoveBunnyKissKiss was just too F-ing long.

I hope to show up for the unlocking, too. I think the primaries (ie key-holders and box/orb holders) need to decide on a place and time, ultimately.

I would vote for soon, this Saturday evening or Sunday, at a location close-in, ie between Beaverton and the Hollywood district.

RickR

Looks like this Saturday is good for most of the keymasters...

Sassquatch - fairly open on the 15th

Soup - Possible, but major details to be worked out

Trafcon - Saturday ok?

Slinger91 - Saturday ok? No long drive after work that way.

Oregone - Still heading south for the weekend?

Bodoni - Saturday ok?

I'm free for the weekend... as long as they don't chain me to my desk at work again... I've been so busy that I've either worked or slept through all this keytag stuff...

Can't wait to see what's in the box icon_smile.gif

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45? 30.ish

W 122? 58.ish

I can work in either Friday night or Sat. I think The Big Footed guy has to work Friday night. Sat. early afternoon would work. I like Oregone's idea of Helvetia or North plains since both are within 2 miles of home.

I elect Fractal or Oregone as a facilitator, to bring the event together. If not done by Sat. eve. my key (which I never let get out of sight) will be with me in Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver until March 27th.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

6 LOCK BOX! Here it is. Sassquatch has been a little nervous about even taking the tape off(not that I blame him, I didn't even want to get close enough to take the dang picture). I'm not sure how nervous the people in the bar will be when he walks in carrying this thing under his big ol' hairy arm.

-Are people more violently opposed to fur rather than leather

because it's much easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs?-

...when we all wound up running around town carrying a locked box like pawns in a GAME?

<>

Looking through the logs here, I think it's cool how many new people there are, but also how many people are still around. Sorry... my moment of nostalgia has passed.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled post.

"And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination."