Lapine State Park

White Rabbit

fractal gave us a white sticker like this at the July 24th Portland area GC's Ghost Fright get-together right after he got a bunch more made up. While we like it a lot, we're hesitant to put it on our new vehicle. I suggested to him some of those removeable 'clingies' that you can stick to (and remove easily) from the inside of windows. Yeah, we're wussies when it comes to stickers on our car. icon_rolleyes.gif But we also like the icon_cool.gif look!

fractal gave us a white sticker like this at the July 24th Portland area GC's Ghost Fright get-together right after he got a bunch more made up. While we like it a lot, we're hesitant to put it on our new vehicle. I suggested to him some of those removeable 'clingies' that you can stick to (and remove easily) from the inside of windows. Yeah, we're wussies when it comes to stickers on our car. icon_rolleyes.gif But we also like the icon_cool.gif look!

quote:
Originally posted by dasein:

... While we like it a lot, we're hesitant to put it on our new vehicle...

You better put that thing on there! I know A LOT of other people that would love to have one to stick on their car...

Be porud to display the fact that you are a Geocacher! icon_cool.gif

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45 30.ish

W 122 58.ish

quote:
Originally posted by dasein:

... While we like it a lot, we're hesitant to put it on our new vehicle...

You better put that thing on there! I know A LOT of other people that would love to have one to stick on their car...

Be porud to display the fact that you are a Geocacher! icon_cool.gif

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

N 45 30.ish

W 122 58.ish

quote:

I wondered after I hit the 'post now' button if I should have said that. icon_rolleyes.gif Please forgive us. We will decide rather quickly now. If we don't put it on our vehicle, we promise to put it in a cache so someone else can use it. This weekend we are going camping out near McKenzie Bridge and plan on putting a cache (or two?) out in the boonies. Maybe we'll put it in there. Will let you know.

Shameless plug: Check out our Gamer's Challenge cache, and for all your Beavs and Ducks fans, our Linn/Lame County Civil War Football cache. We plan on checking on them this weekend as well. Gamer's Challenge may not be accessible after the rains start.

quote:

I wondered after I hit the 'post now' button if I should have said that. icon_rolleyes.gif Please forgive us. We will decide rather quickly now. If we don't put it on our vehicle, we promise to put it in a cache so someone else can use it. This weekend we are going camping out near McKenzie Bridge and plan on putting a cache (or two?) out in the boonies. Maybe we'll put it in there. Will let you know.

Shameless plug: Check out our Gamer's Challenge cache, and for all your Beavs and Ducks fans, our Linn/Lame County Civil War Football cache. We plan on checking on them this weekend as well. Gamer's Challenge may not be accessible after the rains start.

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

Just wanted to say thanks for making the stickers especially rugged icon_biggrin.gif I rubbed it on really good, I was afraid that the rubber on my back window was going to consume it when I rolled it down. It stayed on perfectly icon_biggrin.gif

snazzsig.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by fractal:

Just wanted to say thanks for making the stickers especially rugged icon_biggrin.gif I rubbed it on really good, I was afraid that the rubber on my back window was going to consume it when I rolled it down. It stayed on perfectly icon_biggrin.gif

snazzsig.jpg

You know what's a real bummer? When you sell your car and you have to see one of the 'rare' Black Geo-Decals go. That was pretty sad, the black ones looked pretty nice and sleek. But, we now have a white one. It's on the driver's side of our pearly-white new (used) car. Can't tell you what kind though or someone might recognize us icon_razz.gif

buneatg.gifI am the Rabbit King, I can do anything

You know what's a real bummer? When you sell your car and you have to see one of the 'rare' Black Geo-Decals go. That was pretty sad, the black ones looked pretty nice and sleek. But, we now have a white one. It's on the driver's side of our pearly-white new (used) car. Can't tell you what kind though or someone might recognize us icon_razz.gif

buneatg.gifI am the Rabbit King, I can do anything