West Texas Geocaching Association

bucketto

Hey everyone. Just a heads up that the West Texas Geocaching Association is making a come back. The information regarding the "West Texas Caching Association" is out of date and inactive. SKnight579 has a new site with an active calendar ready and waiting to be used. Lets all of us, in West Texas, start to rebuild our community and make it strong. There are hundreds of us out there looking for a home and plenty of newbies that need guidance. Along with the adventure, geocaching builds communities and helps the environment. Come one, come all. Leave your comments and possible lend a hand/keyboard to make this association everything you would like it to be. The power is in your hands.

wtxga.png

Edited by bucketto

Coming from El Paso, I would consider this more central Texas or Permian Basin than "West Texas," but I was a military transient and don't claim to be a true Texan, so I'll let it go. :anibad:

It looks a bit that way cause that's where I am, but West Texas is anything on this half of the State, I'll gladly put as much El Paso related stuff in there if those out there want to send any info my way. This Months newsletter should come out this week.

Coming from El Paso, I would consider this more central Texas or Permian Basin than "West Texas," but I was a military transient and don't claim to be a true Texan, so I'll let it go. :anibad:

Texans generally consider Fort Worth to be the gateway to West Texas. You can even discern a considerable difference in the vegetation west of Tarrant County.