i few questions

SyNaju

hey out there :)

i've gotten quite cofused just right now. i started this new account with my mom and a group of kids, to cache together. i personally never hid a cache, so i'm a newbie there.

so while i was looking out for informations, i struggled a bit. i'll just list up my questions:

1. is the avatar allowed? cause i read that advertising isn't allowed, but the avatar is actually not directly, cause thats just our group, its a group activity from the Nabu..

2. of course i wrote a few informations about the nabu on the acc profile as well, so would that be adverts again? its nothing like please donate! or something, but still..

3. the kids planned to hide own caches. we thought it would be a good idea, to put nabu stuff as trading objekts in tha caches, e.g. flyers for Actions like "winter bird counting", buttons, that the kids made etc. etc. also we wanted to do cache series that have something to do with nabu activities, such as nature reserves, garden birds and so on.

would all of that be allowed or not? its quite confusing for me at the moment and i just wanted to make sure, i'm not doing anything forbidden

thanks a lot for helpful answers :)

of course, if there are any threads about those topics already, i'd be thankful for links ;)