FTF Geocacher Magazine Kaput?

SUV2003

I just recently received a notification on itunes that my FTF Magazine subscription will not be automatically renewed. Is the magazine no longer publishing an electronic magazine, or is the magazine shutting down entirely?

Chech with the magazine publishers. AFAK, they are not and never have been a part of the Groundspeak company. There have been some threads here in the past about that magazine....many were not favorable toward the publisher/promoter of it.

FTF Magazine is not ending. There was another one that was out and it did fail and that one is the one that has bad press. Please do not get this one confused with the other one. I don't see this one doing that. I would check with the mag owner to see if there is a problem with your subscription.

+1

Not really interested in reading it (kinda like other's blogs on caching), but the owner/editor is still active on their facebook page.

Wow, just saw this during a random google search - not sure why I am just seeing it 3 years later! Yes, FTF Geocacher Magazine is very much alive and well - an no, we are not the magazine that received all the bad press. Our app did suffer a bit of down-time (totally my fault for neglecting it) but is working fine now. As for the magazine itself, we are well into our 10th year and have published 62 issues as of the date of this post. I've attached an image of the cover of the latest issue below as proof!-)

FTFV102CovLR.png

• Upvote 2