Trick or Treat mission

Laval K-9

Name sent: September 21, 2016

Name received: October 1, 2016

Mission sent: October 11, 2016

Mission Received at Destination:???????????

Mission received: October 11,2016

Halloween evening so we opened our mailer...

Nice card and a coin

1578f017-ae0c-4211-bf50-7223e9f96d01.jpg

Better Picture of the coin

c8cf487c-f044-4fcd-b175-90c095fd21a3.jpg

Lots of creepie crawlie stuff inside guarded by a couple of guys who really need a cookie

1223ff76-6470-4bcc-b062-2609ef06304b.jpg

Thanks Getzie Family for a nice mission

And thank you Claire for hosting

Happy Halloween to all

Mission 1

Name sent: October 1, 2016

Name received:October 2, 2016

Mission sent: October 17, 2016

Mission received:November 2, 2016

Mission 2

Name sent: October 1, 2016

Name received: October 2, 2016

Mission sent: October 17, 2016

Mission received: November 2, 2016

Hi all,

Both packages arrived today :D I will post photos as soon as I can. We have just moved house and I am all over the place.

Thanks to both of our senders, Kristjan was very suprised but I did manage to get a photo before the candy disappeared :D

It seems that my mission is the last one out of her four, that sweetlife has not received. None of my mail has ever got lost in the past and I mailed it on October 6th, so I really cannot imagine what could have happened to it. :-( It was just a regular size (small) envelope. I am sorry that was all I have sent: a card, a coin, and a pathtag. Well, I guess, now that it is lost, I could say I sent a huge parcel with tons of geocacher goodies in it, besides a Mount10Bike coin. But I did not. So I am hoping in may be lying around somewhere, unnoticed because of its insignificance, and will turn up. But how long do we wait? I assume I send another one if it does not show up.

Also, it was sweetlife, who sent me a mission. Thank you very much for all the Halloween trickets, the pretty Montana souvenirs, and the Dutch pathtag. It was fun to open the parcel and find all these unexpected items. My son, and geocacher pal ate the gummy candies, I took the spider and put it in one of my caches that had to be replaced. I am sure some kid will be very happy with that. I love the card the most. It is really cute. Thank you, sweetlife.

461865614Halloween_gifts_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Edited by Strombus

It seems that my mission is the last one out of her four, that sweetlife has not received. None of my mail has ever got lost in the past and I mailed it on October 6th, so I really cannot imagine what could have happened to it. :-( It was just a regular size (small) envelope. I am sorry that was all I have sent: a card, a coin, and a pathtag. Well, I guess, now that it is lost, I could say I sent a huge parcel with tons of geocacher goodies in it, besides a Mount10Bike coin. But I did not. So I am hoping in may be lying around somewhere, unnoticed because of its insignificance, and will turn up. But how long do we wait? I assume I send another one if it does not show up.

Also, it was sweetlife, who sent me a mission. Thank you very much for all the Halloween trickets, the pretty Montana souvenirs, and the Dutch pathtag. It was fun to open the parcel and find all these unexpected items. My son, and geocacher pal ate the gummy candies, I took the spider and put it in one of my caches that had to be replaced. I am sure some kid will be very happy with that. I love the card the most. It is really cute. Thank you, sweetlife.

461865614Halloween_gifts_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I am so happy that you loved your Halloween mission. I would of took pictures and if your mission arrived but I am sadden to tell you it didn't :( If it ever arrives I will be sure to let you know.

~Valarie of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Still waiting for their missions to arrive :cry:

sweetlife #1

sweetlife #4

kini_ont

Keeping my fingers crossed that they will receive them in a few days.

Let's not send replacement missions right away, it's still a bit early to give up hope :rolleyes:

:omnomnom::mmraspberry::drama:

Edited by Laval K-9

I would like to participate in the Christmas mission. And I will be in the US between December 6th and 20th, so it does not have to be international shipping if I happen to send/receive from someone in the US.

But if it is always the same people participating, it is less fun. We should invite more people to join, don't you think? It is more work for you then, more but more variety, more fun. I assume people from various geocoiner Facebook groups would be happy to join if they knew about it.

Edited by Strombus

I would like to participate in the Christmas mission. And I will be in the US between December 6th and 20th, so it does not have to be international shipping if I happen to send/receive from someone in the US.

But if it is always the same people participating, it is less fun. We should invite more people to join, don't you think? It is more work for you then, more but more variety, more fun. I assume people from various geocoiner Facebook groups would be happy to join if they knew about it.

Last year we had 31 people participating for a total of 39 missions. I don't mind having more participants as long as I don't get hundreds of them :laughing:

I will start a new topic very soon and hopefully many people will join. What I like is when I see newcomers participate. Besides posting here in this forum I also write about the mission on two geocaching groups I belong to on facebook. Any ideas where I could also talk about it? Feel free to announce it on groups you belong to or friends that might be interested :)

Not sure why my package to Kini_ont did not arrive :( Let me know when I should send a replacement.

If there were any sweets :) in the package Border Security maybe looking at it a little more closer and that would delay it so don't send a replacement yet.

I always put sweets or chocolate in my packages but why would that hold them up at customs?

Not sure why my package to Kini_ont did not arrive :( Let me know when I should send a replacement.

If there were any sweets :) in the package Border Security maybe looking at it a little more closer and that would delay it so don't send a replacement yet.

I always put sweets or chocolate in my packages but why would that hold them up at customs?

After watching the show Boarder Patrol I've learned that bad people stick some bad stuff into anything they can get their hands on including candy, statues and coffee. But don't stop sending sweets because of that they just xray and sometimes have to take a small sample to test (though I've never had one opened on me)