I understand, yes, I earned the Alberta souvenir. I know, got it.

Viajero Perdido

It's nice to know I have the Alberta souvenir (it's where I live after all), but don't you think awarding it to me every time I log another Alberta cache it just a little over the top?

I appreciate the rah-rah sentiment though. Thanks.

For now.

I just got back from an event and when I logged it I was "awarded" the Pennsylvania souvenir. I've had that since I logged my first cache, since that's where I live. Something has changed since the 13th.

I've reported the issue to the engineers for investigation.

As an aside, we could've gotten the issue into the team more quickly if the first post in this thread had been written differently. I do get that this kind of bug is annoying. But having to wade through thick sarcasm only makes it more difficult to determine which facts we need to pass on to the engineers.

If you're posting about a bug, the team needs to know: What steps are followed to produce the bug? What browser and version are you using? What day/time did this happen? Any other pertinent details you can remember.

Anything else is just stuff I have to remove before passing it along.

It's nice to know I have the Alberta souvenir (it's where I live after all), but don't you think awarding it to me every time I log another Alberta cache it just a little over the top?

I appreciate the rah-rah sentiment though. Thanks.

For now.

I'm not sure what you mean by "awarded". It's only showing up on the souvenirs tab in your profile once.