Reviewing in Morocco

Aziz2002

Hello.

I placed some Geocaches in Morocco in the last 3 years.

I realized that mostly all reviewers that publish caches in morocco live in south africa.

As i live in morocco i am interested in supporting the local geocaches because morocco is a very touristical region with quit a lot of geocaches compared to other countries in north africa.

It would be very kind of you if you could tell me more about the possibilities to become a reviewer.

Greetings from morocco

Aziz2002

In the old days raising your hand to be a volunteer reviewer was an automatic disqualification. ;)

Here's the Help Center Article on becoming a volunteer reviewer.

I suspect there are a few reviewers who cover your entire continent at this time due to the workload. It appears that there have only been a few dozen new listings in your country so far this year. That can be a normal week in other places. Perhaps you can connect with the current reviewers and see how they feel about your offer to help?

Hi! Thanks for your answer!

The Article you ve send me was send to me from all the Reviwever and websites i have written to them. But the article has not really helped me because i have worked on all the Qualifications. The Problem now is that i can't write to any Organization Team in morocco because simply there's nothing. I have myself placed several Geocaches in Morocco and i'm planning a lot of other Caches in Big citys (Casablanca, Rabat, Tanger...).

So what can i do?

Greetings

...As i live in morocco i am interested in supporting the local geocaches because morocco is a very touristical region with quit a lot of geocaches compared to other countries in north africa...

You say you live in morocco, but 95 % of the caches you found are located in Germany? Little bit strange. Hidden 6 geocaches isn't much, I would suggest to hide some more, through that you will learn automatically the guidelines (e.g. guidelines for events). Have you heared about Wherigos yet? Host some events in Morocco, spread the word about geocaching, and if Geocaching starts to grow in your country maybe in some years you will be asked or not.

I go just in the summer holidays to Germany. The most of geocaches here in morocco are hided from tourists who cant control there caches usually. This year i am planning a lot of other Caches: The first Letterbox Hybrid in Morocco. The first TB-Hotel in Morocco, more caches in Casablanca and Rabat...

But i am not a big event fan. I join just one in my Geocaching career.

Greetings