PQ Maps

evilfoot

Lately I can't run a map on any pocket query that is built on a bookmark list. The map that comes up is the one of my home location caches. Sometimes I can get one on a PQ that is run on its own (e.g.-to show multis I haven't found) but it's slow. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Evilfoot

Don't know if it's exactly the same as you described, but I intermittently get only my home location map instead of a requested map. If I wait a "while" it gets to be working okay again; problem comes and goes.

Lately I can't run a map on any pocket query that is built on a bookmark list. The map that comes up is the one of my home location caches. Sometimes I can get one on a PQ that is run on its own (e.g.-to show multis I haven't found) but it's slow. Has anyone else had this trouble?

Evilfoot

No. It's just an issue with a slow connection speed.

Hans

Evilfoot

No. It's just an issue with a slow connection speed.

Hans

My connection speed is fine. It happens on several computers.

Does it work if you select the PQ from the map as opposed to following the map link on the PQ list page?

I select the map option on the PQ list page. I don't know how else to see the PQ map.

On the map page... the normal map page, switch the left-hand panel from "search" to "pocket queries" and select you query from the list.

Does it work if you select the PQ from the map as opposed to following the map link on the PQ list page?

I select the map option on the PQ list page. I don't know how else to see the PQ map.

On the map page... the normal map page, switch the left-hand panel from "search" to "pocket queries" and select you query from the list.

How about that! I've had that side panel retracted for so long that I forgot it was there. It does work there, although still not on the PQ list. Thanks for the tip.

I have the problem also. It is hit or miss if I get the correct PQ map. Connection speed is not an issue as the problem persists on my fast cable connection and on a much slower connection via Verizon. It is getting to be very irritating. The problem started about a week ago. It happens from both the PQ page and from the map page, PQ tab. I'm running Windows 10 on two different PCs, one 64 bit, one 32 bit.

Edited by aghudley