NYC GIFF Event

LinedUpLikeLemmings

Hello fellow cachers!

ace48 and I (LinedUpLikeLemmings) have gotten a GIFF film into the final 16! The film is called "NYC Caching: Muggle Madness!" and pays tribute to the unique challenges of an urban hide. Caching in a city like NY, where muggles abound, is an entirely different experience from rural caching and one not every cacher gets to experience.

We are very excited to have been selected as one of the final films and to be representing NY, and would love to attend a GIFF event in the city to watch our film and the other finalist films. It would be even more special to watch our film in the very city it is set in with other cachers who have experienced those pesky NY muggles. Currently, there are no events in any of the 5 boroughs.

The current approved events can be found here: http://project-gc.co...6-f0dd9f8e475b.

Would anyone in the city be interested in hosting a GIFF event on Nov 3rd - 8th? Or would anyone be interested in attending one? Any particular dates you'd recommend? Have you already submitted an event that is pending approval?

We would love to be able to have a NYC GIFF gathering and wanted to gauge interest in the idea here.

Thank you!

ace48 & LinedUpLikeLemmings

I feel as if I was spammed and it hurts :(

Seriously congrats on the finalist position. The facebook group *Jeremy* mentions will reach people. You could also create the event and you will get interest, and get to meet more people in the community you are representing in your film.