How do I find a busy cache to drop a TB near me?

Emmie's Mum

Have dropped TB's in the past that have sat for ages and not moved. I'm wondering if there is a filter I can use or a search phrase on Geocaching.com that will show me caches in my area that:

A)Can hold TB's

B)Are busy locations for TB movement

I have recently returned from the USA with a handful of TB's to move on but am reluctant to do so in my town as they don't seem to move far from where I've left them before, if they move at all!

Any ideas gratefully received

Thanks,

Emmies Mum

Edited by Emmie's Mum

"Busy" caches are often 2/2 or less, so if you filter those caches it might help (with your search).

Realize that caches can be accessed by anyone simply loading a free app on their phone (without ever entering this site), and "busy" (read easy) caches is what many start at.

Some think favorite points helps too.

We've found 2-4 terrain caches the safest, though may rarely be hit.

- Similar to local caches that had all the locals access them already, now waiting for out-of-the-area visitors to access to get trackables moved. :)

I'd echo that 'busy' caches may not be the best caches to drop TBs in...

Also, I'd be tempted to spread the TBs around.

IF you dropped them all in the same cache, and they all 'dissappeared' never to be seen again, how would you feel?

edit.

I'd be tempted to hold on to them a short while. Photograph them with local landmarks, and release them as I'm on my caching travels.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

"Busy" caches are often 2/2 or less, so if you filter those caches it might help (with your search).

Realize that caches can be accessed by anyone simply loading a free app on their phone (without ever entering this site), and "busy" (read easy) caches is what many start at.

- Similar to local caches that had all the locals access them already, now waiting for out-of-the-area visitors to access to get trackables moved. :)

Thank you for the response, much obliged :D

I'd echo that 'busy' caches may not be the best caches to drop TBs in...

Also, I'd be tempted to spread the TBs around.

IF you dropped them all in the same cache, and they all 'dissappeared' never to be seen again, how would you feel?

edit.

I'd be tempted to hold on to them a short while. Photograph them with local landmarks, and release them as I'm on my caching travels.

Thanks for coming back to me. I didnt want to drop the 6 trackables that I have brought over from the States in the same cache, just local caches that would help them continue on their journey. I carry them when I'm out caching anyway so should be able to see from size of cache and visits on log frequency I suppose if they are suitable. I just didnt know if there was a more effficient way of using the filters on Geocaching.com to do it an easier way.

Thanks again for your advice