Help centre

Deepdiggingmole

I recently submitted an issue for review by the GC team - this was done via the 'contact us' / 'help centre' links at the bottom of the GC page. Once submitted I got a 'your access key' message - I save the details of the access key - but can not find a link in which to put this key, in order to see the progress of the enquiry - it said for quick access to updates, book mark this page - I omitted to do that bit :blink: , but cant find a link anywhere to get to that page anyway.

please help

Tim

The "access key" is an internal tracking number, in case you need to follow up with your request. Any correspondence you send to Groundspeak regarding the original issue should include that tracking number. That assures that the person assigned to your task receives your follow up emails.

This is a very common mechanism to keep track of requests. In my day job, similar tracking numbers are generated by just about every vendor that we deal with when something breaks. The system gives full access to previous conversations, and saves a great deal of time so I don't have to repeat myself. It also assures that any Tech Support staff that is dispatched can keep track of customer issues, and assures that only one Support staff is in control of one issue.

Coming up on a three day weekend, I would not expect an answer until early next week from a live person.